Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I am so blessed to have the best dad. He is such a Godly man, puts everyone first and thinks of himself last. He is such a perfect example of the Father's love for me and he is such the person I desire to be. He has loved me well since the day I was born. I love you dad and hope you are proud of the daughter you have poured your life in to. Thank you!


Now, my dad gets to be Gramps to Lyla and love her well just like he does me.


I have been beyond blessed with the husband God chose for me. And now we get to celebrate him on this Father's Day. Lyla and I finished up our awesome week of vacation, celebrating what a wonderful Dad Adam is. We spent the whole day together just relaxing. We let him sleep in and then spent the afternoon at the pool. We love you!


Adam with Lyla and his dad. He is an awesome dad and father-in-law. He is such a perfect role model for Adam!






And lastly my Granddaddy, who passed away this last March. I know my mom is missing him and thinking of him this Father's Day. We will always miss and think of our Granddaddy, who is celebrating this Father's Day with his Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment