Saturday, September 24, 2011

8 Month Pictures

I just wanted to add a post of some pictures of Lyla at 8 months. She is so busy and growing so fast. I really need to sort through all my pictures and organize them as her one year is quickly approaching. I cannot believe it!
Always a smiley girl.

LOVES to eat. This is a snack she found in her bag....right after breakfast!
Looking outside. She has figured out how to escape out the screen door. She loves to be outside and explore.

Ready to go! She is always ready to go anywhere!

Being silly!

Loves helping with the dishwasher. Any time she hears it open, she crawls as fast as she can over to it.

Looking pretty in a dress that Adam's grandmother got her.

I love letting her crawl and play naked. I think it's so cute.

There will not be many days of her wanted to play naked, so I am soaking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment