Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beach Pictures...Finally


I have two beach trips to blog about. We went with my family to Hilton Head the end of July and the beginning of August. Lyla turned 9 months while we were there. Then, we headed back to Hilton Head with Adam's family over Labor Day. Lyla turned 10 months while we were there. We also celebrated Adam turning 30 on September 4th with his family.


Beach-time. But spent most of our time at the pool. 

Loves her dad. The best part of vacation? The fact that we got an entire week with Adam.

Love that girl.

Being silly.

Beach bunny.

Wonderful Aunts. Glad to have gotten to spend the entire week with them.

Enjoyed our morning walks everyday.

Even helped dad with a project!

Adam is VERY handy. He has done lots of projects and I am so thankful to have a husband who knows what he is doing. My mom wanted some shelves built and this is what he built while we were at the beach! It is now painted red and looks great!

Love my family.

Sweet girl who is growing up too fast.


Thanks for sharing your condo with us!

Lyla loves her time with her Aunts. I am so thankful she has them as a part of her life.

Even Uncle Dan got to come after a long week at work. His first "official" family vacation. 

Love this picture.



We did the usual beach things. Walks in the morning, beach, pool, cooking out, shopping at the outlets and lots of family game playing. The weather was great and there were lots of laughs! I love these memories with my family and I love that Lyla will have them as well.

More to come with our beach vacation with Adam's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment