Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Zoo

A few weeks ago (yes I am still trying to catch up on posts) Nicole and I took the kids to the zoo. It was a big hit! They loved it! I was a little worried that Lyla would still be a little young for it, but she had so much fun looking at all the animals and following Tripp around. I can't wait to take her back once she is walking, I think that will complete the experience for her. The weather was absolutely perfect! It was overcast and I was worried it might rain, but it never did and the sun even came out after lunch. I had forgotten how big the zoo was! We got there in the morning, which was perfect because all of the animals were out and awake. It gave the kids something to actually look at!

Looking at the flamingos. 

Nicole and Tripp. So much fun being able to do things with them.

Looking at the animals together.


Tripp telling Lyla she needs to learn to walk.


Looking at the monkey.

Playing.

Mama gorilla with her baby on her back.

They were so good the whole day and of course fell asleep as soon as we put them in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment