Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank Goodness for Good Friends

Like I said in my last post, we have been taking advantage of these beautiful, non-wintery, days. They continue to continue and we have not let them go to waste! Today we went to the park with Lyla's best friend Eva and her mom Courtney. Lyla and Eva are three months apart in age and light up when they see each other. I am so thankful for this friendship and the fact that Courtney and I get along so well. It is so nice so have someone else in the same stage of life trying to figure out the whole parenting/being a stay-at-home mom thing too! I love her and her sweet baby girl! Eva and Lyla are pretty much as opposite as they can get, but love to be together. I am so thankful to be on this journey with the Colcords!
Soaking up the sun.

Eva the model.


Let's swing, mom.

Look over there!

Here Eva, let me show you....

Slide time.

Going down the slide all by herself.

Courtney and Eva take a turn.

Climbing the stairs

Eating an apple and taking the car keys.

Making new friends. She is so social. She actually wants to try that razor scooter.


Still working on the apple.

We have finally found someone who loves to eat as much as Lyla. And they each would rather eat each other's lunch. Good thing they are such good sharers. 

Come walk with me, mom.

Time for some juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment