Friday, March 1, 2013

Could These Two Be Any Cuter?

I know I still have lots of catching up to do, I mean I have just made it to blogging about Christmas and it is March 1st, but honestly, I have not found the time motivation to actually type them out. For now, we are just enjoying the pretty days in-between the rainy, cold ones and are REALLY ready for the warm weather to come and stay!!

I know I am slightly biased, but I do not think it gets much cuter than this....



These two kiddos melt my heart each time we get them together. They play so well together and LOVE each other so much!! (Even though Adam says not to expect a wedding in their future...) I just love that they are so happy together. I am sure one day Tripp will think girls have cooties and Lyla will think boys are yucky, but for now they will be happy just to hold hands and take a walk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment