Thursday, February 27, 2014

First Hair Cut

Before we left for Disney and the Beach, both momma and Lyla were in desperate need of a hair cut!! Lyla, I have to admit, had never had a hair cut. Not one. Not even that one that you do around their first birthday. So this was a big moment. All that baby hair would be cut off!

She was so excited about her haircut. At first I was going to take her to one of those kid hair cut places, but since I need a cut too, I just asked my hairdresser if she minded cutting Lyla's hair. So much easier that way! One stop, Lyla felt so proud sitting still getting her hair cut like momma's and it was $10. So great!

Lyla sat completely still, like did not move a single muscle to entire time Tracey was cutting her hair. Of course I had to save that first cut of hair.



Ready to get started. So serious! 








My baby went to grown up in the matter of like three minutes. The hair cut turned our precious and Lyla loved it.


I mean seriously, grown up.


My mom came and got her while I got my hair done and when I went to pick her up, Lyla loved the fact that now she looked just like me with her hair. She said 'mimi, momma, wywa hair!!' (my mom has short hair as well and when I chopped mine off, the first thing Lyla did was compare it to my mom's hair). So she loved that she was now in the short hair club!

No comments:

Post a Comment