Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good Friends, Good Times

Last week, Nicole and I took Tripp and Lyla to The Children's Museum downtown. Let me first just say that I am so THANKFUL for my friendship with Nicole and that Tripp and Lyla enjoy being together. There are some days where I really miss working at Northside, but to be able to still maintain the friendships that I made there is such a blessing. Nicole was half-way through her pregnancy with Tripp when I got pregnant, so she is my go-to mom! I just really have no words to say what she means to me!

I was a little worried about taking Lyla to the museum because I did not think it would be age-appropriate for her. She is not consistently walking, so I was unsure how fun it would be for her. Let me just say, she LOVED it. Both kids did as well as both mommies! She did walk some, but crawled too and either was just fine. There was so much for them to do there, we did not even have a chance to get to it all, before it was time to go take naps. It is somewhere I would definitely take her back to and would even consider getting an annual pass. It is nice for those super cold and super hot days. They have different play centers there full of fun learning activities and toys. The kids did so well and both fell asleep as soon as we got in the car!
Learning how to fish.

So excited to play in the water.


Tripp is ALL boy!


At one point, Lyla only wanted Nicole to hold and snuggle with her. So sweet!!

Grocery Shopping.

Practicing walking.

Sharing a snack.

Sound asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment