Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tub Fun

Adam and I switch off every night who does the bedtime routine with Lyla. Whoever gives the bath and gets her ready for bed, the other actually puts her to sleep. This way we both get special time with her each night. I am loving this time with her. Last night, it was Adam's turn to give the bath. Lyla LOVES the bath and would play in it all night if we let her. He called me in there and this is what I found....

Daddy put letters all over her head! She also has her bracelet on, which she can put on all by herself.

Too funny!


She thought it was funny too.

She loves sucking on the washcloth. She can also take the letters and stick them on the wall all by herself!


I love watching the relationship between Adam and her. It is such a special relationship and he is such a wonderful dad. She is one lucky little girl to have him as her daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment