Friday, January 9, 2015

Easter 2014

Easter was on April 20th this year. We went to church and then headed to my parent's house for lunch and an Easter Egg hunt for Lyla. It is crazy to think we will have another one crawling around this time next year.


My sweet little easter bunny.



I mean, how did she get so old?! I look at her and am amazed at the little lady she is becoming. But I also think about how little and innocent she is still. My heart could just explode.



I love this time of year. Everything is blooming, new, young and fresh. I can reflect during this season on what the Lord has done in and through me as well as around me and in my family. This new life inside of me is being knitted together in the secret of my womb by HIM. The Forever King who came to save him, and me, and Lyla and Adam. I am so thankful for that! That HE loved loves me that much, that HE gave His life.




I pray that my kids would fall in love with HIM. That they would live their lives for HIS Glory. That they would come to know Him and have a lasting relationship with Him because of the work of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Oh Lord, hear my prayer. My children are yours! Thank you for entrusting them to me and THANK YOU for giving us your SON so that we might live. Thank you for Easter.



May her joy in finding YOU be even more than what this picture captures in her finding this egg.









May she trust in YOU and find her worth and delight in YOU.



May her giggles be because you fill her heart with love for YOU, for others and for YOUR creation.





May she seek and find YOU always.





May YOU lift her up when she is feeling down and may she know that she can ALWAYS count on YOUR unconditional love for her. That she can NEVER do anything to loose YOUR love.


May she find JOY in ALL things.



Thank you for this family and the legacy YOU have created within it. Thank you for revealing Yourself to us.




Thank you for grandparents and great-grandparents.



Thank you for the work YOU do in and through them.



Please bless them this Easter season and all through out this year.



Thank you for the silliness, the laughter and the love that runs through this place.



Thank you for the support, the strength, the shoulder to lean on and the example.





We don't deserve any of it, but in YOUR GRACE you loved us so much that you saw our need and sent us the SAVIOR of the world. Our FOREVER King that will never leave us and will never stop loving us.


No comments:

Post a Comment